Hilton Haulage Limited is a well-established and recognisable brand throughout the South Island providing a range of transport and logistics services with a focus on service excellence.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Class 5 operator to join our team driving one of our Blower Units. This position will see you driving a 9 axle HPMV DAF both in Canterbury and across the wider South Island. This position is based in Washdyke.
This position will involve carting a variety of products, including but not limited to grain, fertilizer, shingle, coal and gravel.
- Hours of work will vary on a week by week basis, with a guarantee of 80 hours pay per fortnight regardless of hours actually worked
- Predominantly Monday to Friday with some weekend and nightshift work required - therefore flexibility is essential
- Excellent earning potential- work up to 70 hours per week during peak periods
- Allowances for nightshift and overnight stays (up to 3 per week during peak season)
- Good Health and Safety awareness and compliance is essential
- Competitive hourly rate plus Medical Insurance and personal use Mobile Phone
- Good job security in an ever-growing business
- Full uniform provided
We pride ourselves on being a great team to work with, and we are looking to add some more top-quality operators to our ranks. Sound like you? Jump online to apply today: www.hiltonhaulage.co.nz