Hilton Haulage Transport Limited Partnership is a well-established and recognisable brand throughout the South Island providing a range of transport and logistics services with a focus on service excellence.
Due to internal movement we are currently searching for two experienced forklift operators to join our dairy warehouse operation, based in Hillsborough on a fixed term basis. This is a busy full-time position from January to the end of May 2019 and requires flexibility with hours and tasks.
Key tasks include:
- Unloading of trucks
- Accurate and efficient storage of product
- Loading of containers
- Completion of log-sheets and required adhoc paperwork
- Predominantly operating a 5 Ton forklift
The ideal candidate will have experience in warehousing and logistics or similar and have previous forklift experience in a busy warehousing environment. You must be flexible with working hours and have a great attitude and an eye for detail with a focus on meeting quality standards.
- Normal hours of work are Monday to Friday, however flexibility is required across weekend days as necessary.
- Start times begin from 5:30am.
- F endorsement and current OSH certificates are essential.
Health and Safety is a key focus at Hilton Haulage, so the successful applicant must be prepared to comply with all safety-related rules, policies, procedures and directions given. This includes observing site rules and taking all reasonable steps to prevent harm to themselves or others.
If you have a great attitude, good attention to detail and understand the importance of compliance then we want to hear from you.